We are community of passionate individuals with the purpose to revolutionize modern healthcare delivery by providing technology, better ROI and apt services and solutions to improve the quality of Physician care in United States.
Pradot® Technologies is Industry Leader in Healthcare RCM and an Innovation Company on a mission to help make the healthcare system work better for everyone. Pradot® pioneered the Industry since 1999 and today we work with more than 3000 physicians and 1000 health plans that touch millions of insured population in United States
Pradot® always believes in prioritizing its goals and initiatives to promote success through Collaboration, Communication and Convergence!
Pradot® enables its customers to develop their overall business strategies, reengineer processes to improve cash flow, and develop plans for consolidating clinical and administrative systems across all locations. These integrated back-office operations not only help companies improve volumes, revenues and margins, but also improve on existing processes.
Customer Delight and Confidentiality has been a top priorities with Pradot®. No one knows Pradot® better than its own customers. Customer feedback has proven that Pradot® has substantiated its status as a prominent outsourcing solutions provider, integrating all back-office operations for HealthCare Organizations. We will succeed by providing the best deliverables to our customer by using our best talent, practices, protecting our culture while, leveraging our global resources.
Pradot® places great importance upon an employee’s morale, open and honest interpersonal communication, and employee involvement in decision making. These are considered crucial factors that contribute to customer satisfaction and growth of the organization.
We are focused on helping our industry improve, and believe in sharing what we learn; we do that by setting up smart teams who love challenges and think disruptively to help our clients succeed, our development tools help our clients continuously improve and deliver value-base care to their patients.
Pradot® had acquired a United States medical Billing company – GroupOne Health Source Inc., Jefferson city, Missouri.
GroupOne Health Source, Inc. is a private company based in Jefferson City, Missouri with operational sites in St. Louis, Missouri, Indianapolis and Indiana. The company offers electronic health record medical billing (Revenue Cycle Management), implementation, transcription, and consulting services. GroupOne primarily provides services to private medical practices and hospital-owned medical groups. As of January 31, 2007 GroupOne Health Source, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Pradot® Technologies Private Limited.
GroupOne Health Source offers a number of services. As a certified reseller of the eClinicalWorks electronic health records software, GroupOne Health Source is also able to sell, implement, train, and offer support to medical practices across the United States seeking an electronic health record software.
- OneRate – A combination of eClinicalWorks electronic health record (EHR) software and GroupOne Health Source medical billing services.
- eClinicalWorks Software – Integrated electronic medical records (EMR) and practice management (PM) software allowing users to chart patient visits, electronically prescribe medications, achieve Meaningful Use incentives, and prepare for ICD-10.
- EHR Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) – A practice management service consisting of medical coding and review by Certified Professional Coders, eligibility verification, medical claims submission, patient statement processing, claim denial review and appeals, patient billing questions and phone call management, claim follow up, and financial reporting and tracking of key performance indicators. All services are provided on whichever electronic health records software is utilized by the medical practice. GroupOne has provided RCM services on multiple EHR systems, including eClinicalWorks, Allscripts, Meditech, Greenway, MicroMD, Practice Fusion, and others.
- Transcription – Toll-free telephone and/or hand-held digital recorder methods of capture with next day turnaround.
- Consulting – Medical coding compliance and chart analysis consulting services.
Bangalore – Head Office
Pradot Technologies Private Limited, 3rd & 4th Floor,
N D Fusion Mall,
16th Main, BTM layout 2nd Stage,
Bangalore – 560076
Ph: 080-40230909 / Mob: 9845594551 / Email: email@example.com
Coimbatore – Branch office,
# 55, West Sampandham Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore – 641022.
Ph : 0422 4273001
Chennai – Branch office,
Module G3, Ground Floor, Block 2 & 9, ELNET Software City, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani, Chennai – 600113.
Ph : 044 30734100
GROUP ONE INC.