Pradot® had acquired a United States medical billing company – GroupOne Health Source Inc., Jefferson City, Missouri.
GroupOne Health Source, Inc. is a private company based in Jefferson City, Missouri with operational sites in St. Louis, Missouri, Indianapolis and Indiana. The company offers electronic health record medical billing (Revenue Cycle Management), implementation, transcription, and consulting services. GroupOne primarily provides services to private medical practices and hospital-owned medical groups. As of January 31, 2007 GroupOne Health Source, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Pradot® Technologies Private Limited.
GroupOne Health Source offers a number of services. As a certified reseller of the eClinicalWorks electronic health records software, GroupOne Health Source is also able to sell, implement, train, and offer support to medical practices across the United States seeking an electronic health record software.
- OneRate – A combination of eClinicalWorks electronic health record (EHR) software and GroupOne Health Source medical billing services.
- eClinicalWorks Software – Integrated electronic medical records (EMR) and practice management (PM) software allowing users to chart patient visits, electronically prescribe medications, achieve Meaningful Use incentives, and prepare for ICD-10.
- EHR Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) – A practice management service consisting of medical coding and review by Certified Professional Coders, eligibility verification, medical claims submission, patient statement processing, claim denial review and appeals, patient billing questions and phone call management, claim follow up, and financial reporting and tracking of key performance indicators. All services are provided on whichever electronic health records software is utilized by the medical practice. GroupOne has provided RCM services on multiple EHR systems, including eClinicalWorks, Allscripts, Meditech, Greenway, MicroMD, Practice Fusion, and others.
- Transcription – Toll-free telephone and/or hand-held digital recorder methods of capture with next day turnaround.
- Consulting – Medical coding compliance and chart analysis consulting services.