Currently, we deliver Medical Transcription projects for numerous private practice groups spanning 18 cities and covering four different time zones across the United States.
- Highly trained and experienced teams skilled to handle multi-specialties.
- Special focus on Private Practice Physicians Groups, while maintaining direct contact with our clients.
- A highly competent quality assurance team to ensure not just the highest standard of work, but also support it through sound managerial and operational expertise. We pride ourselves in our ability to achieve a turnaround time of 12 hours for normal dictation and less than 4 hours for STAT dictation.
These services strictly adhere to the standards of the American Association of Medical Transcription and are also based upon customer desire.
- A highly competent Quality Team for providing high quality work.
- Six Sigma approach to ensure consistency in turnaround and quality.
- A sound managerial and operational expertise.
Electronic Medical Records
Transitioning to an electronic medical record system is a top priority for HealthCare Organizations because it provides doctors and employees with the necessary tools to enhance the quality and safety of the medical care they deliver to patients. An EMR Tool provides a complete picture of a patient’s medical history. Doctors and caregivers can refer all of a patient’s vital statistics, test results, medications, allergies and prior health conditions — regardless of where the information was collected with the organization.
Pradot® offers a simple and user-friendly solution for Electronic Medical Records that contain the following features:
- Web based
- Electronic Medical Records and
- Clinic Automation System
- Full Service System – You use it, we keep it running
- HIPAA Compliant
- Enhances Provider efficiency and Patient care
- Comprehensive Treatment and Patient education material included
- Complete Billing cycle – enables seamless claims processing
- Links multi-location clinics
- Image archiving
- Graphs of laboratory data and Patient Vital Signs
- Reminders and alerts for needed patient care
- Superbills and Daysheets
- Detailed Practice and Capitation Analysis
- Electronic Service requests for Procedures, Lab Results, and other services ensures accuracy
- Online results from investigations as soon as tests are complete
- Electronic Prescription Capture
- Automated pharmacy dispensation and stock monitoring
- Financial Analysis reports
Pradot® offers faxing services to referring physicians and/or hospitals/clinics as requested by the practice/physician at a nominal price.
The financial transcription services we offer are as :
- Conference calls
- Earnings calls
- Financial analysis reports
- Business meetings
- Press conferences
- Interim results
- Business surveys
- Investor relations
- Company reports
- Analyst interviews
We provide a wide array of General Transcription services ranging from:
- Business meetings
- Coaching Sessions
- Focus group
- Group Discussions
- Job interviews
- Journalistic interviews
- Multiple speaker interviews
- One-on-one discussion
- Press Briefings
- Public Speeches
- Radio Shows
- Research based interviews
- Telephonic interviews
The legal transcription services we offer are as follows:
- Court proceedings
- Court tapes, including Court Proceedings transcription
- Court transcripts
- General Correspondence transcription
- Legal letter transcription
- Legal Pleadings, Reports, Briefss
- Memorandum Letters
- Scoping services
- Trials transcription
- Wire Tap transcription